When Niccole reached out in September 2022, she didn't feel like herself physically and mentally. As a former Divison I soccer player, it was hard to accept how she looked and felt in her body. She had regained all of the weight back plus some that she had worked so hard to get off after having her two children. She tried to lose the weight on her own, but things she had done in the past just weren't working anymore, and she struggled with motivation. In this episode, Niccole shares her accomplishments as well as the challenges she faced during her transformative year in the pivot nutrition coaching program.
In this episode:
- Why Niccole applied for nutrition coaching
- Niccole's accomplishements in the last year
- Challenges faced during the Pivot program
- Biggest takeaways from the Pivot program
- Niccole's athletic comeback
- Final thoughts
Guest: Niccole Miller, Ph. D.
Host: Danielle Rancourt, MS, RD, CSSD, LD