Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a complex hormonal condition. In this episode, registered nurse and nutrition coach Priscila Barnes shares her own experience with PCOS as well as ways to manage this common condition, affecting 6-12% of US women of reproductive age.
In this episode:
- What is PCOS?
- Signs & Symptoms that someone might have PCOS
- Getting diagnosed with PCOS
- Nutrition & lifestyle recommendations
- Q & A: Low carb & PCOS?
- Q & A: Supplements for PCOS?
- Q & A: Best exercise for PCOS?
- Q & A: Why is weight loss harder with PCOS?
Guest: Priscilla Barnes, RN, BSN
Host: Danielle Rancourt, MS, RD, CSSD, LD